Flux Emh-3S Brushless Esc
- Generic RC Parts & Accessories
Upgrade your brushless speed controller to the latest tech from HPI!
The all-new Flux EMH-3S electronic speed controller is just as adjustable as the Flux Reload V2 it replaces, but it's more powerful and more efficient to handle bigger motors and higher capacity battery packs for increased speeds and fun!
The Flux EMH-3S is being fitted in the latest Flux-powered HPI kits because it's ultra-versatile, super-powerful and ready for anything. Snow? Mud? Rain? Bogs? It can take it all! It's completely sealed so it's perfectly dustproof and waterproof, making it the ideal solution for powering any kind of on- or off-road 1/10th scale car, buggy or truck.
The Flux EMH-3S is extremely adjustable, which makes it great for all kinds of 1/10th scale vehicles:
- touring cars
- Mini racers
- desert buggies
- vintage touring cars
- stadium trucks
- short course trucks
- desert trucks
Fit the Flux EMH-3S in your RC vehicle so you can see for yourself what toughness, versatility and durability is all about!
- 3 Running Modes:
- Racing (Forward and Brake only)
- Bashing (Forward, Brake and Reverse)
- Rock Crawler (instant switch from Forward to Reverse)
- 8 steps of Drag Brake adjustment from 0-100%
- 6 Auto-LiPo Cut Off settings: none or 2.5V-3.4V per cell
- 9 Punch Start Mode settings from soft to aggressive
- 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment from 25-100%
- 4 steps of Maximum Reverse Force adjustment from 25-100%
- 3 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment from 0-40%, plus option to make IBF equal Drag Brake setting
- 3 steps of Neutral Range adjustment from 6-12%
- 8 steps of Motor Timing adjustment from 0-26.25 degrees
- Overheat Protection on/off selection
- Multiple protection features:
- Auto-LiPo detection
- Low voltage cut off protection for LiPo or NiMH/NiCd battery
- Overheat protection for the ESC
- Throttle signal loss protection
- Easily programmed with only one setup button, and is compatible with the pocket sized 2 in 1 professional program card. (Available separately as #101856)
Constant Current: 80A - Reload V2 was 60A!
Burst Current: 540A - Reload V2 was 190A!
Resistance: 0.0004 ohm
Application: 1/10th scale On-Road/Off-Road
Battery Limit: 4-9 Cells NiMH or 2-3S LiPo
2S LiPo or 6 Cell NiMH: On-Road 5.5T, Off-Road 6000 kV
3S LiPo or 9 Cell NiMH: On-Road 8.5T, Off-Road 4000 kV
Motor Type: Sensorless Brushless
Dimensions: 50.5 x 56.2 x 35.4m
NOTE: Before driving in wet conditions, make sure that all electronics fitted to the vehicle are safe to use (marked as water-resistant or waterproof), or that they are fully enclosed and protected from water and moisture (such as in a sealed receiver/battery case). Fans mounted on speed controllers are not water resistant - we recommend to disconnect the fan from the ESC before driving in wet conditions and allow it to dry fully before reconnecting the fan power. Lubricate exposed metal drivetrain parts such as bearings, outdrives and diff shafts before driving in wet conditions. Motors are not intended for submerged use and may be damaged if used when under water. After driving in wet conditions, make sure to rinse off dirt and any corrosive liquids like saltwater with plain water and re-lubricate metal drivetrain parts.