Nitro Star F3.5 V2 Engine With Pullstart
- Generic RC Parts & Accessories
The F3.5 V2 features a new crankcase and heatsink design with larger heatsink fins for improved cooling. This new design makes the engine 22g lighter and 4mm taller. A new pullstart utilises a one-way bearing encased in a large 14mm hex for increased durability.
The F3.5 engine will give you eye-opening acceleration and crazy top speeds! The engine is started by a simple pullstarter system and the two-needle carburettor allows you to fine-tune the performance for any kind of weather or fuel.
One added benefit of the Nitro Star F3.5 is that it's a race-legal .21-size engine, which means you can drop down to your local track or club and enter in a race as soon as you open the box! On the inside, the F3.5 has true ABC construction, with a chrome-plated brass piston and cylinder surrounded by the lightweight aluminium case.
- 2.5 horsepower on tap
- Race-legal .21 engine size
- True ABC construction for long life
- Composite carb construction helps prevent heat vaporization of fuel
- Finned aluminium case
- Huge aluminium heatsink
- Tough pullstarter fitted standard
- 2-stage air filter for extra engine protection
- Splash cover over air filter keeps the engine from getting flooded with water in wet conditions
- 2-needle carb adjustment for fine-tuning
Please see our Roto Start Compatibility Guide to find the right Roto Start system for this engine.