Strada MT Brushless
- MV12623 Strada MT Brushless
FANTASTIC QUALITY AND SPEED WITH A BRUSHLESS MOTOR!
MAVERICK STRADA MT BRUSHLESS "MONSTER TRUCK"
The Strada 1/10 scale series of cars, trucks and buggies with brushless drive has been prepared for you to have fun and excitement! Brushless Strada vehicles are equipped with amazing enhancements that make riding the RC model even more fun than before, with extra speed, power and acceleration across the entire range. From the XB buggy to the DT desert truck, endless hours of fun await Strada Brushless owners!
The Strada MT Brushless is a fully functional monster truck with strong front and rear bumpers that provide great protection in the event of a collision, and a total of eight threaded oil shocks to steer the model with confidence. Stylish, multi-spoke black wheels are fitted with grippy tires with a tread that performs well in various off-road conditions.
POWERFUL BRUSHLESS SYSTEM
The Strada brushless RC car line includes an electronics group that includes the powerful MM-22BL 3215KV brushless motor, which comes with a black laser-burned housing and 4mm gold-plated plugs, as well as brushless, powerful, sealed speed controller MSC-30BL-WP ESC. Thanks to the brushless power supply, you can go faster than ever before driving a Maverick!
1. Durable racing truck suspension
For impressive handling and strength
2. Gold anodized aluminum parts
Extra-cool styling to impress your friends!
3. Real oil-filled shock absorbers
Provide maximum traction and realistic control
4. Shaft 4WD drivetrain
For a strong drivetrain and impressive acceleration
5. Turnbuckle upper links
Allows you to make race tuning changes
6. Ball bearings throughout
For increased runtime and durability
7. Molded spur gear cover and sealed shaft drivetrain
Protects the drivetrain from rocks and dirt
8. Powerful MV-22BL brushless electric motor
3215KV brushless motor provides extra power and fun
9. Waterproof servo, 2.4GHz receiver and brushless speed controller
Protected from splashes and rain for driving in all conditions
Each brushless RC Strada model has a molded tube chassis for durability and a stable and durable platform for a powerful 4WD drivetrain. Oil-filled shock absorbers and independent double wishbone suspension at the front and rear ensure excellent handling on all surfaces. Powerful MS-22 servo steering steering via a two-point lever system, which includes an integrated, fully adjustable "servo saver" mechanism to protect against overload, which protects the servo from damage.
The Strada 4WD drivetrain uses efficient ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to the pre-mounted tires at all four corners.
INTRODUCED IN 2008
The Maverick RC has been a fan favorite all over Europe and the UK for years! Maverick kits and parts are developed in the UK by true RC fans - the same minds that HPI Racing gear keeps bringing you!
The Maverick RC has been constantly developed to give you the best and most satisfying remote control fun for a reasonable price. We always strive to improve our products through testing and customer feedback, investing all our energy to ensure you have a good time on the road, racetrack, beach, park ... wherever you like to drive your model!
A powerful servo controls the steering via a racing-inspired "bellcrank system". Independent double wishbone suspension at the front and rear uses a reliable "C-hub" and steering knuckle, and one-piece rear hubs, meaning you can ride any terrain with confidence and control.
Every Maverick Strada kit features a fully detailed and painted body with a design that not only looks amazing, it provides additional protection for the chassis components.
# MV12623 Maverick Strada MT Brushless:
- MM-22BL 3215KV powerful brushless motor with gold-plated 4mm plugs
- MSC-30BL-WP without brush forward / reverse ESC speed controller
- Speed controller compatible with LiPo battery packs (see manual on how to change NiMH and LiPo modes) with LiPo cut-off safety switch
- MBP-26 3000mAh Ni-MH battery / rechargeable battery
- Heavy-duty MS-22 steering servo
- MTX / MRX-243 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Molded chassis with reinforcements and optimized weight distribution
- Fully adjustable suspension.
- Robust battery holder
- 4 regenerated, oil shock absorbers
- Aluminum, gold anodized, shock absorbers
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension
- Strong C-shaped front steering knuckles
- Strong and efficient 4WD
- Drive system equipped with ball bearings
- Upper deck made of gold-anodized aluminum
- Lightweight drive shaft, gold anodized
- Body, body, painted, complete, factory cut
- Adjustable, threaded upper arms and cables, steering levers
- Effective, effective and durable front and rear bumpers
- Servomechanism with "bellcrank" system
- Additional rear spoiler
- Tight, dust-proof cover of gears and drive mechanism
Rechargeable 7.2V 3000mAh Ni-MH battery
230V mains charger for NiMh batteries
Width: 310 mm
Height: 165 mm
Wheelbase: 270 mm
Weight: 1.85 kg
4 AA batteries